Pursuing our passion for excellence
Bombardier Authorised Service Facility
As a Bombardier Approved Service Facility, Qatar Executive offers scheduled maintenance, repair and warranty services for the Challenger 604, Challenger 605 and the global family of aircraft.
We are a team of highly qualified licensed engineers and technicians, which have been trained by the manufacturer, ensuring that all aircraft maintenance activities are performed to the highest standards.
Our in-house team of engineering specialists are dedicated to developing and optimising maintenance programmes that are tailored to the local environment and each operator’s unique requirements.
Qatar Executive’s material specialists have one goal - to obtain the part required for your aircraft as quickly as possible, so that ground time is kept to a minimum.
We also strive to provide:
- The fastest turnaround times.
- The most competitive rates within the Middle East.
- The highest safety standards within the MRO aviation business.
Qatar Executives services include both base and line maintenance capabilities for both the Global XRS, 5000 and Challenger 604/605 model aircraft. Each aircraft type is supported by our workshop capabilities.
- Maintenance services are accomplished at Qatar Executive’s hangar facility at Hamad International Airport, which is designed to accommodate four Global and Challenger aircraft simultaneously with over 6,400m² of hangar floor space and a further 8,400m² of dedicate business jet apron and parking space.
- All work is carried out to the highest standards as a result of our own internal quality control system in addition to those stipulated by the regulatory aviation authorities.
- Qatar Executive’s maintenance service portfolio is complemented by its spare parts service and aircraft interior deep-cleaning, exterior washing, engine boroscope and compressor washes, as well as bright work polishing to keep up client aircraft appearances.
- As an approved Bombardier ASF, Qatar Executive is able to handle and process all manufacturer warranty requirements on behalf of our customers.
Part 145 maintenance approvals:
- Qatar CAA
- Bombardier CL-600-2B16 (Challenger 604/605)
- Global BD-700 –1A10 (Global XRS)
- Global BD-700 –1A11 (Global 5000)
- C5 aircraft main batteries workshop (NiCad)
- AOG team
- Engine boroscope reports
- Pre-buy inspections
- Compass swings
Maintenance hours of operation:
- Sunday to Saturday, 24h (if required)